The Class List (Roster) Data File is imported into our secure database during initial setup and at the beginning of the school year. After the import, changes such as adding new students are entered into our secure website by the PE Teacher.
Class List Data File
The file should be created by your school office manager or district IT office as an export.
Fields to Include
- Student Last Name
- Student First Name
- Student Number *
- PE Teacher Name
- PE Class Period/Section
Additional info for Student Number
- Use Lunch Number or other non-private number to print on Runner ID Cards
- If renewing, please provide the same number provided last year.
- If using the school’s own cards from the photographer, library or cafeteria, please provide the number of the barcode.
Acceptable File Formats
CSV, TXT, XLS or XLSX
Single file with column titles and data only
If using Excel format, a single tab with no formatting, subsections, etc
Title-cased preferred (not all CAPS)
Sending us your data, two options:
By Support Request
For encrypted file transfer (preferred):
- Login to the Lap Tracker website with an administrator account created for your school.
- Go to the Support tab and create Support Request, including your file as an attachment.