What is At-Home ?
Student Lap Tracker At-Home is a simple app that allows you to track your exercise from home. Just like Student Lap Tracker at school, you’re teacher will be able to see the exercises you’re doing and see how you’re improving.
It’s important to stay active and exercise, even when we’re cooped up at home. Exercise keeps us healthy and makes us feel good. Keep moving!
Just because school is out doesn't mean you have to stop moving!
Launch the App
- Launch the app by going to https://home.laptracker.net
- Use any web browser from any device including mobile phones, tablets or computers.
- Add the app to the home screen of mobile phones and tablets for an improved app experience.
- Sign In using your Student Lap Tracker username and password.
- If you don’t know your username and password, you can get it from your teacher.
- If you’re signing in for the first time, you’ll see the welcome screen with instructions on how to log your exercise.
- Select the date that you exercised under “When Did You Exercise?”.
- Select the activity that you did from the list under “What Did You Do?”.
- Select how long you exercised under “How Long Did You Exercise?”.
- Click or Tap the “Log Exercise” button.
- That’s it!
See Your Progress
Your progress is displayed on the home screen of the app so you can see how much you’ve exercised.