Getting Started With At-Home
With At-Home you can Engage your students despite the Covid-19 pandemic
What is the At-Home feature ?
- Students use any web browser on any device to log time for exercise
- New reports show you the exercises they did and for how long
- See individual or class progress at any time
- Customize activities for a more personal experience
How Do I Use It ?
NOTE to Teachers - These are new instructions. We've made the process easier.
Step 1: Get The Instructions Link
Click the button below to get your instruction link for At-Home. You will send this to your students.
Step 2: Send the Link to Your Students
- Students access the link from any web browser on any device
- Students enter their teacher, first name and last name to sign in
- Logging exercise is easy and fun
Step 3: Monitor Student and Class Progress
- New reports show how much your students are exercising.
- See what they did and for how long
- Report on individual or class level progress
Students use the new app. Teachers continue to use Student Lap Tracker for reporting.
Where Are The New Reports ?
New reports are located under the Reports menu from your Student Lap Tracker account.
How Do I Customize Activities ?
- Login to your Student Lap Tracker account
- Go to Start => Activities / Tracks
- Note the default activities with the activity type “At Home”
- Change the defaults or add new ones